RFID Protected Men’s Slim Wallet – Manarola – Black/Orange
- RFID Protected
- High Quality Genuine Leather with Premium Materials
- Available in a delightful colour combination of Black and Orange
- Size: 11 cm (W) x 8.5 cm (H)
- Consists of 2 large compartments for carrying cash and 4 slots for credit cards, 1 slot for an ID card (accessed through a simple swipe) and 2 slip-in compartments for receipts and bills
- Packed in an attractive gift box suitable for gifting to family, friends and business associates
Available Colours: Black/Cognac | Black/Orange
Delivery: Within 7-10 working days
Warranty: 1-year domestic warranty against manufacturing defects (Replacement only)
Bifold Wallets-Do you carry a lot of credit cards and are concerned about the information stored in it?
This leather wallet for men, brought to you by ‘Massi Miliano’, aims to bring an end to these concerns by protecting the cards from unauthorised scanning of cards. It consists of a material that blocks signals used to transmit information contained within the cards when these cards are kept inside the wallet and the wallet is closed.
The compact Bifold Wallets are handcrafted using high-quality pure Genuine Leather and skilled workmanship. Its compact nature allows it to carry cash of all denominations and yet stay slim and can slide easily in your pockets without feeling too bulky. The wallet has many card slots so that you can carry your ID card and credit cards wherever you go.
The marks shown in the images are characteristics of pure genuine leather used in this product and are not imperfections. Product colour may vary slightly due to lighting conditions and monitor setting.
What is RFID? – RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. It is the use of radio waves to read and capture information stored in credit cards, debit cards and certain identity cards like driving licenses. These waves can be blocked if the cards are kept inside this wallet in a closed position thereby keeping the card information safe and secure.
There are no reviews yet.